Sunday, August 30, 2020

DMV

Verse / Chorus: C, F, G, C
Bridge: Am, F, G, C

We gotta go to the DMV
And I pray we have all the forms that we need
We're gonna wait on more than one line
One thing's for sure, we're gonna need plenty of time

Don't want no trouble
Just tryna to follow the rules
But I'm gettin the feelin we're bein played for fools
Been standin all afternoon clutchin form 608
And we wait and we wait and we wait and we wait and we wait and we wait and we wait

(little piano solo)

My turn at counter 3
I take one look and fall in love
Sally reads the fees to me
Just like she was a mornin dove
The ring on her finger's sayin, "you're a little too late"
And we wait and we wait and we wait and we wait and we wait and we wait and we wait

(bridge)
And I know I'm a loner
But would you be an organ donor

(verse / chorus)
With me
Whoah, with me
Whoah-

We gotta go
To the DMV

No comments:

Post a Comment